20 Things You Didn't Know About Me.
1. I was an accomplished classical bassoonist from age 17 to 21 and I haven't played it since.
2. I was part of an acapella madrigals singing group in high school.
3. I have never broken a bone (unless you count the cracking of the wrist last week ;) ).
4. I don't usually like other people's children.
5. I haven't always been fat.
6. I cried when we traded in my 4Runner for the van.
7. It took us over 2 years to get pregnant with Zack.
8. My favorite color is royal blue.
9. I'm against the death penalty under any circumstances.
10. I love cheesy, stupid TV Dramas like Melrose Place.
11. I have a problem with trying to make everyone else happy and not myself.
12. I feel like no one knows the real me.
13. I have a problem eating certain foods because of their texture. I can't stand eating fruit with the skin on it or "waxy" vegetables.
14. I have a phobia of spiders, heights, and death. Paralyzing phobia, honestly.
15. I think potty humor is hysterical.
16. I hate being alone.
17. I think I like chocolate more than sex.
18. I haven't worn a dress in years, in fact, I don't own one now.
19. I'm a neat freak at work but my house is a mess.
20. I love swimming, but I never do it.