ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Never Thought I'd Say Thisu

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Never Thought I'd Say This

But I need to get back to work. It's been over 10 days since I worked as a server. I'm jonesin' to get out of the house and work a shift.

I picked up a shift for tomorrow night as a host, but it's not the same thing. I do work Friday and Saturday serving, but I'm not sure how that's going to go with my arm still in a splint. Maybe they will put me on as a server's assistant or something, I don't know. I'm definitely worried about how I'm going to manage. I will probably end up taking the splint off, I can see it now.

So anyway, I'm going to host tomorrow. Hosting is easy, I'll probably be home by 10 and it'll be some extra money.

I definitely miss the money. But, I really, really miss the social aspect. It's nice to have adults to talk to and not have to worry about where my kids are or if they are listening in or whatever. Everyone needs some adult time. I can't wait to get mine back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter