ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: AT&T Can Suck Itu

Monday, February 23, 2009

AT&T Can Suck It

California.

They are sending him to California.

Guess when he leaves? 5 days before my birthday. Guess when his mother comes in to visit? The day after he leaves.

Who doesn't have a 'normal' job? Me. I'm lucky that I have a set schedule, but duh, as a restaurant manager, I have to work other hours. How on earth am I going to do this without Dave here?

I'm starting to flip out about this. I mean, honestly, I have most of this covered. My mom's going to help - I have some friends who can help - BUT it's the unknowns. It's the "oh shit, we have 200 covers and 7 servers" nights when I need to get up there and help at a moment's notice (I sound like Superman LOL).

Ok ok, deep breaths. People do this shit all the time - people who have SPOUSES IN THE FUCKING MILITARY, which I don't.

I think I'd be a lot better dealing with this if I knew how long he's going to be gone.

He could miss Alex's 13th birthday. I'm sure Cassie won't care that he's gone for her birthday, too, but I'm seriously hoping he could at least fly back then, since it's Memorial Day this year.

This just sucks. There's no two ways about it. But, I'll deal. Because I always do and I have no choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

{hugs and smooches}

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter