ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm Officially Boycotting Chinese Buffetsu

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm Officially Boycotting Chinese Buffets

First, there was Canada. Fantastic food, good price. Dave ended up barfing all night long. We narrowed it down to the shrimp sushi - no one else had it.

Then, there was Friday night. Ok food, too expensive. Alex was the victim this time. He barfed twice Friday night/Saturday morning. We figured it must have been the peel & eat shrimp - no one else had it.

That's it. I'm not eating at Chinese buffets anymore. What is wrong with these people? Do they not understand that seafood needs to be thoroughly cooked before eaten?? Apparently, they don't. So, I'm not going to go to any anymore.

If I come to visit you, do not suggest that we go to a Chinese buffet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter