ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I Can Feel Itu

Monday, May 03, 2010

I Can Feel It

The black cloud. It's greyish right now and hanging over me, but I don't think it's going anywhere, no matter how hard I try.

I'm so down and depressed lately. Nothing is going right. After the last posts, I had yet another bad thing happen. Our old girl, Shakes, died. She was 19 years old and it was so sad, but she was ready to go. Yet another thing to add to my list of horrible things that have happened this year.

A good thing (well two) has come out of it. Our new fur babies, Kobe and Pumpkin. They are amazingly sweet rescue cats and I love them very much. They bring me happiness.

But not much else does. It's affecting my work now. Boss is all worried about me, blah blah blah. I'm snapping at everyone there - of course, they are all idiots, but you know. It's seriously hard to run a restaurant when you hate people and when all you want to do is crawl into a ball and sleep forever.

No one understands, except David, but unfortunately, he's been feeling down, so he can't help. I can't help him. (sarcasm) It's great (/sarcasm)

I need my vacation, but I have to wait 2 months for that. I just want this all to go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter