ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I suppose I should updateu

Monday, April 13, 2009

I suppose I should update

Dave's still here - no strike yet. This is great. I'm beginning to think that it may not happen. Dave grew a strike beard haha - he won't shave until he knows for sure he's not going.

I really need a vacation. I'm trying to work it out so we can go to Arizona for Xmas, but I don't known if that will happen or not. Either way, I need some time off before that. I'm getting seriously burned out right now. I need to stand up for myself and say "look, it's been over a year since I had a vacation - I'm supposed to get 2 weeks a year, I need to take some time off." And I don't mean trading shifts, I mean some days OFF.

Easiest day to get covered is my Wednesday opening shift - maybe I can get a few of those covered and have some 3 day off stretches. I'd like to take the boys to the beach. I'd also like to go to the place that I suggested my bosses go - Great Wolf Lodge. The boys would love it.

I'm off today and tomorrow and I don't even want to think about work - I'm going to try my best not to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ei said...

Where is your GW Lodge sweets? We went to the one in Kansas City a few years ago (actually a LONG time ago...I was still married!) and it was fun!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter