ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: OK Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!u

Saturday, January 03, 2009

OK Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bitch is ready.

Last night was horrible - worked sucked. I was emotional and angry at everyone and everything. I thought maybe it was because I missed my meds yesterday, but that had nothing to do with it.

I got my period tonight. By my calculations, at LEAST a week early. Seriously? Come ON. I'm so tired of this. I always feel like such a tool when I'm super emotional and I can't put two and two together. But how am I supposed to put two and two together when one of the twos shouldn't have been happening until next weekend?

Bring on this surgery. I was a little scared and now I just don't care. I want it. I'm ready. Now I get to look forward to days of cramps on top of my work stress.

I'm going to start a countdown. 16 more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter