ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Debbie Downeru

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Debbie Downer

Yup, this is going to be a whining post, so if you don't want to see that, then stop reading.

Cassie still has no job. My house is still not my house.

I've elected to have a procedure done in the near future that will possibly eliminate all of my GYN issues. I'm nervous about that, plus it's still not scheduled and because of the holidays, I won't find out when it is scheduled until next week or later. I hate waiting. I hate the unknown.

Let's see - oh yeah, I woke up with an awesome head cold. Two days before Xmas. This rocks. Nothing is wrapped. NOTHING. No stocking stuffers are bought. And I feel like shit.

There is this woman who is my mom's best friend. I loathe her. I can't stand her. I hate the mere mention of her name. I definitely don't want her involved in my life in any way. Unfortunately, I ran into her at my parents house a year or so ago, with Zack, and she proceeds to tell him that she's my 'other mother' - she's gone my whole life saying this.

How can you be my other mother when I HATE YOU???? She's had NO part of my adult life, who the fuck does she think she is saying these things to my kid. I'm pissed because ever since then, he keeps saying he has 3 grandmothers. No, dude, you don't - you have TWO. She has set eyes on him twice in his ENTIRE life - how is that a grandmother?

ANYWAY - I get an email from my mom this morning. "*insert dreaded name here* said that *insert actual daughter's name here* showed her some pictures that you posted on Facebook. How do I see them?" Oh lovely - now she sees pictures of my family without my consent? I like her daughter. I grew up with her. I don't want to de-friend her, but I sure as SHIT don't want this woman knowing anything about my life and seeing pictures of my children. I also sure as shit don't want my mom on Facebook haha

I'm just a raging bitch today. I should do some retail therapy. I got an incredible cash bonus from my bosses and I'm determined to spend it on fun and completely unnecessary stuff. But, I don't want to go out shopping two days before Xmas - that's insane.

I need to go back to bed - I feel like shit. Merry fucking Xmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

(((hugs)))
I hope things start looking up soon.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter