ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: 11 Years.u

Friday, December 05, 2008

11 Years.

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary. 13 years together, 11 married.

Wow, that's a long time when you say it out loud.

I thought I was ok with the fact that we won't see each other today (Dave left for work before I woke up and I have to close tonight, so I will leave before he gets home and won't get home until after midnight most likely). Now, I'm not so sure. I'm kinda pissed off about it now.

Today's our anniversary and we should at least get to see each other at some point. Maybe I'm being a whiney baby (entirely possible). We have a great day planned tomorrow to celebrate, but it's not the same.

On a happier note, my friends are having their twins today. It's a little early, but I'm sure everything will be fine. Maybe I will get to visit with them before I go into work.

Today is a good day all around, even if I don't get to see my husband of 11 years. 11 years. Wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

Happy Anniversary, Beautiful Cathy!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, mama.

xo
A

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter