ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: This, That, and the Otheru

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This, That, and the Other

Been a couple weeks. Life's been busy, as per usual.

Work is kicking my ass right now. The new schedule IS easier, but we've got this new inventory software that's required to be used this month. Things keep happening that bring me back into the restaurant on my days off. The typical stuff. We are starting to get busier, thank goodness, so it's only going to get worse - but that's in a good way.

We have added to our family. As an early anniversary present, Dave let me pick out a kitten from the animal shelter. Well, we couldn't all decide on one kitten, so we were going to get two. Then I came across an older cat and fell totally in love with her.

So, we ended up with one tiny kitten (Chloe) and one grown up cat (Gabby). Now we have a house of 4 girl cats :) It's a lot of fun around here right now. Chloe is absolutely nuts and adorable. She's asleep in my lap while I'm typing this. I feel so great about rescuing Gabby. People don't want older cats usually and she is just such a sweetheart. She's obviously very happy to be in a home now.

The other cats are having a hard time adjusting, but they will, in time.

I'm signing up for Spanish classes in the new year. I'm frustrated at not being able to communicate as well as I want to at work with my Spanish-speaking staff. Plus, I need to know when this one guy is talking about my ass, so I can tell him to shut up in his native tongue hahahaha

Cassie's coming home for Thanksgiving. She's bringing her kitten with her- this is going to be interesting!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

So you are starting with Spanish curse words then? ;)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter