ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: A Quandry...u

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Quandry...

I had never thought about this before, but one of my servers several weeks ago stated this and I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Why is that gay men and women go together like chocolate and peanut butter, but you never see lesbians hanging out with straight men? Stop and think about it. Do you know any lesbians who have close male friends that aren't gay?

I lunch with my new friend, Will, this afternoon and I was reminded of that, being that Will is gay.

Weird.

Pointless to think about, but hey, I'm off today, so I don't have to use my brain for important things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ei said...

Oh I don't know...you need to go to a theatre party. My roommate back in the day was a lesbian and we hung out with a lot of gay men. Of course, there are boys bars, and girls bars, and really the twain do not meet. But you are right, it isn't usual. Maybe there just isn't a natural overlap of circles, you know?

Plus straight women are always in need of a gay boyfriend. Lesbians, not so much. :)

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the straight men I know could never be "just friends" with a lesbian. They would all just be hawt for her. It's the ultimate hetero male fantasy isn't it?
Sarah ("Singfourever")

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Greg's BFF is a lesbian. So they ARE out there.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter