ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Here I Sit...u

Monday, October 13, 2008

Here I Sit...

I'm back to being alone.

Dave left on Saturday to visit his mom for a week. Because of babysitter issues and switching schedules, I'm actually off 4 days this week. Today, tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday. I don't know what to do with all this extra time!!! I am chaperoning a field trip on Thursday, so that should be fun.

I'm going to make some lunch dates and some tv dates with some girlfriends (and a gay male friend, but he counts as a girlfriend, right?). I've been going into work a lot to deal with computer upgrades and inventory upgrades, but I'm trying not to do that when the kids are home, too much. I'll head back in tomorrow during the day to help out some more. Female boss is encouraging me to stay away on my days off and relax, but she doesn't undertand that I really don't mind coming in during the day - I can wear jeans, I can leave whenever I want. Plus, it's not like these changes happen often - this is the first time in 4 years and they are huge changes, so I have to know what's going on.

I miss David - probably too much. I feel so co-dependant and I HATE that. It was the worst yesterday, but I'm feeling better about it today. I have something planned each day to keep me busy until he gets back, whether it's work or social, so that helps. Found out today that Cassie's coming home on Friday for the weekend, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I'm going to see Karen tomorrow and I'll talk to her about my co-dependant, freak out nature. Hopefully she will make me feel better. She usually does.

Ex-manager was arrested yesterday. I'm glad to hear it, only because she needs to pay for what she did and realize she can't just kiss up to female boss and have everything be ok. She's delusional and hopefully, this will knock her back down to earth.

Not much else to say...just wanted to update.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ei said...

Time off can be uncomfortable, no? Hugs babe.

I'm glad she got arrested too. I hope she gets her act together one day, for real.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter