ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm thinking this is no bueno...u

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm thinking this is no bueno...

The tattoo is healing well. I haven't had any issues. The pain is pretty much gone at this point. If I accidentally hit it, yeah, it hurts, but it's not throbbing and I can wear clothes over it.

However, Houston, we have a problem.

I woke up this morning to THIS:



What. The. Fuck??

It itches like hell, but I'm not scratching it. I can't tell really if it's embedded in the tattoo or just below. The tat doesn't itch at all, so I'm thinking no. But it's very scabby, so it's hard to tell.

Ugh. Of course, I've never had a reaction like this. Of course, the tattoo parlor is closed until Tuesday.

I think I'll take some Benadryl and see if that helps. Gotta be 100% for the Coldplay concert tonight ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Eesh, that sucks. Did the Benadryl help?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter