ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm gonna vomitu

Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm gonna vomit

Not really, but I needed a catchy title.

Referral to a dermatologist (none of which can see me until mid-September - yeah, that's helpful). Continue what will end up being a total of a 3 week antibiotic course. Finish the steroids. Re-introduce the antibiotic ointment that I was previously using. No work restrictions as long as I keep it covered.

My stomach HATES me right now. I still need to relax as much as possible - doc says the stress will only hinder the healing. What healing? But whatever.

I should resign myself to the fact that my arm is going to look like this forever. As long as it doesn't itch, I don't care hahaha

Oh, yeah...

Floor seats to Coldplay :) They aren't nearly as good as the seat I had last time, but this time I don't have to go alone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter