ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I have to write this downu

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I have to write this down

Zack woke me up this morning with his typical "Mom? I have a question"

"uh huh" I said sleepily.

"What's herpes?"

"um" I must be dreaming "WHAT did you just say?"

"What is herpes? Would you kill yourself if you had it?"

Totally awake now.

"Herpes are sores on your mouth or your privates. No, I wouldn't kill myself. Where the heck did you hear about herpes and why on earth are you asking me about suicide?"

"It was in a game. She got herpes and then killed herself. That's gross. How do you get it?"

"What game?"

"How do you get it?"

"What game?"

"How do you get it, mom, I asked you a question!"

"Grown ups get it from having sex with someone else who has it. What game??"

"Ew. That's gross. I love you mommy" kisses me on the cheek. "bye!"

Tell me this was actually a dream, pretty please with sugar on top?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

Love that kid!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who ever said a cold shower was the most effective way to wake a person up hasn't met your kid! :-) Good luck finding out the game.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT WAS THE GAME!?!?!?!?!?!

xo
A

7:04 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I DON'T KNOW!!! hahaha, he gave me a description of it - it was obviously a game that Alex had run across and showed to him. Alex got in deep doo-doo for that one!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter