ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I guess I'm a big liaru

Friday, August 15, 2008

I guess I'm a big liar

To some degree, I have been looking forward to tonight for a few days now. Dave and Zack are in Arizona and Alex is at Ben's for the weekend. I got finished with work, got home, and the house was quiet.

Nice.

So, I cleaned up a little, changed out of my work clothes, and here I sit.

And I'm unhappy :( I miss Dave. I just want to give him a hug. I miss the boys. Mostly, though, I miss someone else being in the house with me.

I'm a big loser haha

I'm going to relax, though - pick out a movie, chill, and then get a solid night's sleep with no one waking me up in the morning. Now THAT I won't be complaining about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter