ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: My Life is so Rough...u

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Life is so Rough...

Yeah, that's sarcasm.

I am bored. Like, seriously, just bored out of my mind. I ran my errands this morning and I've been chillin' since. I've already played Guitar Hero Aerosmith ad nauseum this afternoon. I've read all the boards that I care to read and they are boring the crap out of me, as well.

I don't feel like watching TV - I've done that already. I kinda want to go to bed, but it's only 9pm and I don't want to be anything like Jordan and her "I'm asleep at 8" bullshit (love you, J).

The boys are in bed and Dave and I are just sitting around. I know what you're thinking. Nope, already done THAT today, too.

I wanted to go somewhere earlier - just get out of the house. Now, I have no interest in that. So, I'll just continue to write this boring blog entry about being bored. Appropriate, no?

Don't feel like talking on the phone. I don't really have anything of any interest to say. Obviously.

Man, I'm a boring person to boot :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're bored. And man I wish I had your sex life. Seriously. I am in awe of your boinking.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the immortal words of Harvey Danger: "If you're bored, then you're boring."

Shit.

I'm just jealous you have a sex life. Whore.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter