ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: I'm broken...u

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm broken...

But getting a ton better.

I'm exhausted. I've dealt with a lot of shit in the last week. But, I think everything is on an upturn. One could only hope - doesn't really get much worse than it's been.

That being said - I've got some cool stuff to look forward to this week.

My Coldplay-inspired homage to my children will be permanently inked onto my left wrist on Wednesday. I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!

The Coldplay concert is on Sunday WOO HOO!!!! I may pee myself with excitement.

This week at work is busy and that's always good.

I have the most wonderful group of friends on the new board that I'm on. It's already 'home' for me and it's barely been in existence.

I'm so happy to be rid of pregnancy.org that I can't stand it. So free. So happy :)

Waiting for some friends to pop out those babies - waiting to visit with one who just did!

Life is good - you wouldn't know it from the title of this blog entry, but it really, really is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karly said...

Yay for crappy times making the good times more enjoyable. Can't wait to see your sweet tattoo.

Much love!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for happiness! =)
Coldplay RAWKS!

xo
A

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Lisa P. I heard a rumor you are back to blogging again. Good for you!

How is that hot place I once called home?

Wanted to send you a cyber hug. I still don't know who Coldplay is. You make them sound great though!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Just don't forget about those of us who care about you but aren't on your new board. We don't have to be. But you best not forget us either!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter