ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Vicious Cycleu

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vicious Cycle

I've gained some weight. I'm not happy about it. But, I can't seem to get off my ass and do anything about it. Being fat makes me unhappy, and being unhappy makes me fat. I know what I SHOULD do, but I have no motivation to do it.

I've lost interest in things I used to love doing. I just don't want to be bothered. I don't think it's the meds, I think it's just me. Blah.

It's a vicious cycle. I gotta figure out how to break it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Just hugs mama.

1:24 PM  
Blogger jordan said...

Aw Cath. Sorry you are feeling down. We've all been there. :(

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually lost weight while I was pregnant because I was taking better care of my body than ever before. But guess what came rushing back just weeks after I delivered? Mr. Fat. I hate him.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Yeah, welcome to the club! Not only am I at the heaviest I have ever been BUT just found out that I am pregnant! Good luck.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter