ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Um, I'm not Jewish....u

Friday, June 06, 2008

Um, I'm not Jewish....

So how did my kid end up with a jew fro?

EXHIBIT A (The only 'normal' picture, which I had to beg him to let me take by promising to take several 'dorky' pictures afterward):

Photobucket

Yes, I know he looks like a girl there - what can I do, he looks like me!

Ninja Master:
Photobucket

Opera Singer:
Photobucket

This is his favorite thing to do when I go to take a normal picture. He will smile all cute and as soon as he sees the little green light blink, he does this:

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I could make a slideshow of just THAT face. In fact, I'll just do it right here, let me check out my photobucket account:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He started young - this was his 4th birthday:
Photobucket

Or sometimes, he does this:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Man, he cracks me up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Oh, my gosh. Cathy, he is beyond beautiful--he'll be beatin' 'em off with a stick. And his words of wisdom in a previous post cracked me all the way up. Is this what they mean by an "old soul"? That kid is older than I am. What a doll, what a hoot.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's much tinier in person. I want to squish him!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter