ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: It's pretty amazingu

Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's pretty amazing

How just a little tweaking of medication can make a world of difference. I have more energy now, I'm more into spending time with people, I'm basically just a hell of a lot happier.

I even went out and exercised today, which I haven't done in a long time. I haven't had the motivation.

You know what else is amazing?

Stupid people.

They are rampant - another reason to stay away from the majority of the parenting boards now. Nothing worse than trying to decipher a post from someone who clearly is as dumb as a post, and then reading that they are planning on home schooling their children. Bitch, you can't even SPELL school, how on EARTH are you going to teach your children anything?

Stupid.

Oh oh - here's another one. Um, I don't have any money to buy my kids necessities, but hey, let's go on vacation, buy cigarettes for our husband, and fancy video games. Yeah, that makes total sense. Oh, wait - we'll tell everyone they were gifts. Dude, if you are getting hundreds of dollars of items in gifts, YOU NEED TO SELL THAT SHIT AND GET YOUR KIDS SOME UNDERWEAR AND FOOD!!!!! Because, your needs are NOT more important than your childrens' needs, don't you get that??? Oh, and of course, have some MORE kids while you're at it when you can't afford the ones that you do have. I think that person should get the parent of the year award.

Stupid idiotic people. I have no patience for them anymore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word.

PS I love you.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ramen!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Karly said...

I think those are the peeps who say "stupit."

And how do you get cancer sticks for a gift? I would totally be ebaying those bad boys.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter