ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Zack Model 5.0u

Monday, December 18, 2006

Zack Model 5.0

So here we are. Zachary is 5 years old today. I'm still in shock about it. This birthday has, by far, been the hardest on me. I was depressed about it last night, but of course, today's been fun so far. He opened his present this morning (Fisher Price Digital Camera) and LOVED it. He's been taking pictures all morning.

We did our usual Monday grocery shopping and he got lots of "Happy Birthdays" from the staff at Safeway - they all know him and some even remembered it was his birthday today without him reminding them :)

We'll be heading to the mall soon to see Santa and pick up his cookie cake :) Also, he got a lot of cash for his birthday from various people, so we will be going to the toy store to spend some of it, too.

Dinner will be at Don Pablos tonight with my parents - Zack, of course, picked the location. He wanted a place that would sing to him and had 'dough' hahaha Love that kid.

There's a new collage of pictures of him up on my myspace profile if you care to take a look.

I'm just stunned. My baby is 5. Amazing.

Happy Birthday, Zachary, we love you so much!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger veganbaby said...

Happy Birthday Zack!!!! You should post pictures that he has taken!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter