ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: So Here it is...u

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So Here it is...

I got promoted at work :) I will start training next month to be the Assistant Manager. I'm beyond excited. Word is finally out at work, so I can talk about it now. It was killing me not to. I've gotten only positive responses from people so far. Of course, who's going to give me a negative response to my face? My friend, Michele, said she thinks it's going to suck for me but she's happy it's going to be me and not someone else. That's fine by me - I'll give it a shot.

I guess we'll hammer out the money and the schedule soon. I've already been told that I'll be salaried, but not sure how much yet (not that I'd post about it anyway). Less than the woman I'm replacing, I'm sure.

I can't tell you how hard it is for me to be on the floor right now. I still have great shifts, but my heart's not in it. I'm glad for the money, of course, and I still love interacting with my tables. But, I'm frustrated. I look at everything from a different view now and I think to myself "oh that person's going to be a pain in my ass" and things like that. Oh well. I'll make it through the rest of the year and then hopefully be off the floor.

Looks like I'll be getting my kitchen much sooner than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter