ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: So Much To Sayu

Sunday, July 30, 2006

So Much To Say

One week down, one to go. I've heard from Dave twice since he's been gone. Gosh, I miss him so much. I didn't think I'd be so lonely without him. I mean, a few days break is sometimes a good thing and I was ok at first, but now, as cliche as it sounds, the nights are so lonely. Once Zack's in bed, I'm used to sitting and talking to Dave and now there's nothing. Cassie & I have been hanging out a lot and watching movies, but last night she was babysitting - tonight she's at her boyfriend's. I AM enjoying some alone and down time. It's nice to not have to worry about keeping the house up hahaha

I burned my hand at work on Friday night - not bad and it hasn't blistered, so I'm lucky. That, on top of Zack's allergic reaction, has made for a fun week.

I'm hoping this coming up week will be less hectic. I'm only working two days, but I will probably pick up Saturday night or something. Ok, maybe I don't have THAT much to say.

We've got some tough decisions to make about Alex when he gets back from camp. He's just too small. I need to quit acting like it's ok now - I need to put my feelings aside about hormone treatment and do some research. We may need to do this - the doctor said we're running out of time. I need to do a separate post about Alex, I think. There's a lot to say.

I found an old friend from Charlotte on here last night - I'm DYING for him to add me so we can talk again. He's hands down one of the funniest guys I've ever known and I miss talking to him. So come on, Robot Johnson, get on the stick and add my ass!!!!

Hope everyone's having a great summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter