ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Preparing...u

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Preparing...

Dave leaves in 3 days for Guatemala. I can't believe it's finally here. He's very excited and nervous. I'm excited for him - this is going to be a lifechanging experience for him, I think. I'm nervous about being away from him for 2 weeks. We've never been apart for this long in 11 years.

Alex will be going to camp on Sunday to alleviate my stress while Dave's gone. I wanted to take Cassie & Zack on a short road trip, but I'm not sure if that's going to work out with my work schedule. I know I will have 3 days off in a row, so maybe we can go someplace closer than what I was originally planning. I'm not sure where yet. We have to be careful with money since Dave's not getting full pay while he's gone, but our bills will still be the same.

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening lately, which is good. My weight loss is going great. I actually need to get new pants for work. Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter