ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Oh COME ON!!!!!u

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh COME ON!!!!!

Dave says a few minutes ago, "Does it feel hot in here?" I stop to think, um, yes, it does! So he goes to check the thermostat - 79 degrees. It's set to 74 degrees. Sigh.

We check the unit downstairs, sounds like it's running fine. The alert light is not on. We come upstairs and start checking the vents - not as much output as usual. Upstairs in the bedrooms, pretty much nothing is coming out.

This is fucking ridiculous. We JUST BOUGHT THIS FUCKING UNIT LESS THAN TWO MONTHS AGO. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is incredibly frustrating. Also, on the "give me a break" front - I called Alex's doctor to get his prescription refilled before he goes to camp on Sunday. Guess what? They are closed all week and won't be back in the office until Monday. So WTF? I have to send Alex to camp an hour away with not enough medication and then drive another two hours to take him the rest later next week? My head's going to explode, seriously.

Why is all of this happening now? Why can't this happen in two weeks when Dave's home and can take care of some of this stuff?

I'm so pissed off right now - I want to hit something!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter