ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Untitledu

Friday, June 09, 2006

Untitled

I decided to start double-posting my blogs here and on myspace, only because I'd like to privatize my myspace account a little more. I don't want Cassie to accidentally run across it (or purposefully) and see the stuff I've written about Susan. So, I'm making all my blog entries on there private (for people on my friends list only) and I'll post them here, too.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of my health right now because I just don't want to whine anymore. Suffice it to say, I'm not that happy right now. To top that off, my doctor told me today that the CT Scan showed a nodule on my lung. They somehow caught my lung on the abdominal CT, and now I have to go back in on Tuesday and have more tests done.

I'm trying not to cry, honestly. This is too much - I'm so exhausted. I have to go back to work tonight for the first time and I'm not ready. I'm feeling overwhelmed right now. I've been sick since May 28th.

1 Comments:

Blogger vwsista said...

Oh Cathy, that's scary. You are in my thoughts... Hugs, girl!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter