ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Pretty Crappy Updateu

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pretty Crappy Update

As you can guess - I'm still sick. The fever has not gone away and is now back with a vengeance at a lovely 102 degrees.

I saw my doctor and she's "extremely concerned" at this point. I have to have a repeat CT Scan tomorrow, but this one will include my pelvic area. She thinks perhaps I have a cyst on my ovary or an abscess. Or that it IS my colon but something on the outside, which is why the colonoscopy didn't pick it up.

If the CT is negative, I will have to have exploratory surgery ASAP.

I can't lie and say I'm not scared. I'm going on another antibiotic tonight and I'm on complete bedrest until further notice. You know, it's really hard to pay for house repairs when you're not allowed to work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter