ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Latest Updateu

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Latest Update

Here's my newest update and while it's not all good, it's not all bad either.

My CT scans were all negative, of course, and I was sent to the ER. I hate the ER. I am a fucking pin cushion and I look like a heroin addict. Anyway, they did a few more tests there, all of which came back negative (surprise surprise) but I DID finally get a surgical consult.

The surgeon wants me off all antibiotics because they mask test results (especially blood work). I am to monitor my temperature and if it spikes up and continue even after the Motrin wears off, he will admit me. He wasn't comfortable doing any type of procedure right now because AF is here and it was hard to tell what pain was due to that and what pain might have been due to the sickness.

The good news is that I have been fever free for almost 48 hours. I'm trying not to get too hopeful because of what happened last week - 2 days of feeling great then BAM 102 fever again. I do feel very good today and that's definitely great - I'm tired of being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter