ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Hooray for poop and haircuts!!u

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hooray for poop and haircuts!!

It's amazing to me how the little things can make such a difference. Like a haircut. I've been needing one forever, but you know how things have been lately. Finally got out to get one today and I feel like a new person.

Also, there's nothing in the world like having a normal poop after a month of intestinal illness haha I don't care if you didn't want to read that - too bad. I hope it put a nice image in your head that you can keep close to your heart. (Oh, and the procedure was a piece of cake - everything's normal yay!!)

Today, I did a TON of stuff. Grocery shopping, went to the bank to discuss obtaining a line of credit for the home improvements that we need, haircut, picked up tickets for the free movie on Wed morning, and took the boys swimming. Oh, and get this - they closed the pool because of thunder, which is understandable, so we went to the indoor pool. They closed that too, for the same reason. Um, what? The pool is INSIDE. Lightening is not going to somehow bypass the exterior structure of the building and strike the water. The boys were disappointed, but I'm proud to say that Zack did NOT throw a tantrum about having to leave.

I have a busy week planned - Alex heads off to Arizona for a visit with Grandma on Thursday. I have to get him in for a physical for camp before then. Ok, enough about the mundane - I'm gonna go watch a movie with my daughter :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter