ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Maury Povich is a whore...u

Friday, April 28, 2006

Maury Povich is a whore...

Apparently, he's got quite the exra-curricular love life. Entertainment Tonight is in heaven. All I could do when I saw the article was giggle. If someone wants to jack up his wrinkly ass, more power to 'em, I suppose.

No, it's not cool that he cheated on his wife (ALLEGEDLY) - no, it's not cool that it's being plastered everywhere. Does anyone really care?

Now, it's all this "Will he and Connie stay together?" Seriously? Who cares?? Leave them be and let them get on with their lives.

Oh, and Tom Cruise apparently announced that Katie Holmes is a mom now, so she will be going by the name of Kate from now on. Brainwashing much? Can she actually speak for herself anymore or has he had her tongue removed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter