ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: What to do, what to do?u

Monday, March 20, 2006

What to do, what to do?

So Dave will be going to Guatemala with Habitat for Humanity for 2 weeks this summer. It just happens to coincide with when Cassie & Alex will be going to camp. So, it will be me and Zack for a few weeks. I'm thinking of taking him to Boston to visit some friends. I'd love to see Courtney's baby, who is now a year old and I've never met. Lumpster of course and my dear Liz. But when should I go? And how much will I have to work while Dave's gone? And who will watch Zack while I'm working? Decisions, decisions!!!!

I'm thinking of going up from Monday to Friday and hopefully missing a lot of weekend traffic (I'd drive home on Friday while most people are working). Then again, if I just stayed home, it would be SO relaxing, my god. Wouldn't have to worry about much with just me and Zack. But, it could get lonely.

I have plenty of time to figure this out, I should stop stressing about it.

Our Disney vacation is in just a few weeks - I'm so excited!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the above post..

We are aware of your extreme obsession with stalking and think that with 11 kids, you would have something better to do with your time.

Go retreat back to your blue tarp covered roof on your trailer you piece of trash. Better yet, go get banned from yet another online community.

Love,
Me

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA Cath, ol' Siobhan's having another set of twins!! Ya better put your boots on cause this story is getting pretty deep in shit. Anyone want to start at online betting pool to see how long before blogger.com bans her/him/it?

I can just picture this person in real life. It's probably some 50 year old man sitting on his laptop wearing fishnets and bright red lipstick choking himself while he gets his jollies.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fuckwad...you can't post a name if you don't have an account which I have zero desire of having...hence the post as Anonymous.

Sooo..how's those 11 kids doing? You know, the ones your Haldol addiction have let your feeble little mind create?

Bwahahaha..Cathy's at work shit heel.

There's this new psych med out on the market. Perhaps you should march your welfare ass down to the payphone, call the medical van on their 800 line, get a lift to the free clinic, and ask the doc for some. They help with the psychotic episodes you seem to have with the Munchausen by Proxy and dillusions of pregnancy and children.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Freakshow, I mean Siobhan, shouldn't you be sleeping with your husband while visualizing you banging Johnny Depp?

Yeah, that's stalker potential there. So when does the restraining order expire?

Giggle...nice photoshopping on those ultrasound pics. Shame you're dragging that poor lady and her halfbreeds through the mud.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA Cathy. You guys better come on down here to me. I am afraid that nutjob might try to umm hire a hit man or something.

Siobahn why don't you just worry about your OWN life and not worry about what anyone else has to say about you. I mean MY GOD you are a bit obsesive with Cathy. First you get her temp. banned from PO and now this bull shit. Get a life lady.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh no you DIDN'T. Look Sibyl... first of all unless you copyright protect your pictures (WHICH YOU DID NOT)you don't have a legal fucking leg to stand on. I suggest you leave my bitch Cathy alone or I'll have to smack a ho. You're an idiot. Kill yourself now and save humanity.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Siobahn, go take care of your younger kids and stop making the older ones do it.


Cathy, you are da bomb.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter