ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: This and Thatu

Sunday, March 12, 2006

This and That

Need I even say that the Coldplay concert was amazing? We ended up with 3rd row seats on the side of the stage. We were so close!!!! They put on a fantastic show and Cassie had a great time. I'm so sad that they won't be back for a few years.

I finally got off my ass and cleared the leaves off of our deck. I just finished sweeping it at as well. Zack & I are blowing bubbles while we listen to James Blunt and I update my blog (gotta love a wireless connection). The weather is gorgeous - it's in the 60s and cloudy, so it's not too hot and the sun's not blazing down on us. It's just perfect. I think Dave's doing work in the front yard and Alex just went into the house, so who knows what he's up to. Cassie is, of course, at a friend's house.

I miss Kylie. Her visit was way too short and I want to hang out with her again. It's amazing how you can "know" someone online and then when you meet them in person, your bond is even stronger and it's like you've been friends for ages. I might try to get out to see her while Dave's in Guatemala this summer. He will be gone for 3 weeks. I might take Zack with me while the older two kids are at camp or visiting their grandmother. I'm not sure. I have plenty of time to figure this all out.

I'm going to go enjoy the weather :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats 2 coldplay concerts you went to without me. I ask you how fair is that???

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter