ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Oh and let me help youu

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh and let me help you

Since your "investigation" into my 'whereabouts' is still continuing, let me help you out.

Now, I'm not fool enough to post my last name and city where I live on the Internet - only a complete idiot would do that. However, you can simply call the process server that I mentioned in my last post and tell him that you need to serve papers on Mark Cantor's former legal assistant, Cathy. He will call Mark and get my last name and address from him. Easy as pie. In fact, I've already e-mailed Mark and let him know to feel free to give out that information to Legal Papers, Inc.

Again, I say, file suit. Hit me with your best shot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Have I ever mentioned that I want to be Cathy when i grow up?

12:59 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be....etc.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, investigation.

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

kelly, i think i'm going to be joining you in that hope!
UDAWOMAN Cathy!!!!

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter