ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Be a man about it...u

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Be a man about it...

Well, if any of you are reading my comments, you will see that someone is a tad bit pissed at me. It's just so sad, really. No, I'm not going to erase her comments - leave them there, she's proving herself to be the mental midget that we all know.

For the record, someone e-mailed me the altered ultrasound pictures. Secondly, I worked in the legal field for 8 years, bring on the idle threats. In fact, since you're going to serve me with papers and sue me, let me give you the name and number of a very good private process server. He will be able to serve me just fine. In fact, I can call him and give him my hours at work and he can serve me there. It would be fun for me, really. (Incidentally, I just got home from work - it's 12:30am and as a server, I have no access to the Internet while I'm working, but nice try. The IPs aren't even from Maryland - wow, you seriously are mentally deficient).

Back to topic - the name of the process service is Legal Papers, Inc. located in Towson at 102 W. Pennsylvania Avenue. Their phone number is 410-823-4444. You have no legal leg to stand on. You don't have a case for slander, defamation, etc. I am not following you around the internet posting lies about you. I have posted on one site and one site only. A site you have been banned from by your own doing, not mine. In fact, the only person I see around here stalking someone and following them around is you to me. You are the one who put all of your personal information out there, not me. I have done nothing illegal and you do not scare me.

Be a man - file the papers. I dare you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Ms. Great!

~Lara

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on!! You are my hero.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Indeed.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go, Cathy!

-Shannan

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter