ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Back to realityu

Friday, March 24, 2006

Back to reality

It's Friday night and I have to work tonight and tomorrow. Cassie's being a huge pain in the ass right now because, for once, Dave has plans tonight and she can't go out. Her nose is out of joint because we won't let her boyfriend come over here when we're not home. Gosh, we're just horrible parents aren't we? So, she's whining and complaining that she can't go out tonight. One night is not going to kill her. Sometimes I wonder if she doesn't realize that the world really does NOT revolve around her and Sam.

I haven't done much around the house this week, other than the usual laundry, dishes, and vacuuming. It's ok though, the house is relatively clean and more importantly, I'm happy hahaha.

Better go get my blacks on - hopefully I can get home at a decent hour tonight.

P.S. - I do believe I will have a major announcement to make in the next few weeks. Stay tuned :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

Um, yeah. didn't you get the memo? she IS in the middle of the world. Well, hers at least ;)
Hope breakfast was fun, looking forward to hearing the news soon!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL don't ya just LOVE teenagers? Boy do I dread this. I hope you had a good weekend anyway. Can't wait to hear the "NEWS". Curiosity is DEF. peaked now.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hmmm you better tell me this news because you know I can't wait. Bitch! lol

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter