ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: The end is nearu

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The end is near

Tomorrow is my last day at the lawfirm. It's a tad bittersweet, but honestly, it's mostly sweet. My stress levels are going down down like the Fall Out Boy song. The new girl is coming in tomorrow to be trained a little before I go.

I can't believe I'm actually leaving. 6 years is a long time to work somewhere.

I cleaned up this week. Roughly $800 for 4 days of work - god love Valentine's Day, it's my favorite day of the year now hahaha.

I'm planning a trip to Chicago hopefully some time this summer and hopefully all by my lonesome! That would be awesome. Of course, I think I might prefer to stay at the cabin for a few days like David did last month. Who knows? For now, I'm going to focus on the house and my family and then I'll take a break at some time.

Thoughs jumping from subject to subject - I finally feel respected at work. I get better shifts now, better tables and the owner is noticing. Makes me feel good.

What doesn't make me feel good? I haven't been exercising. I will start that back up on Sunday, now that I'll be down to one job. It will be so nice to be able to exercise in the mornings!!!

Hope everyone out there in cyberland is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter