ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: He's Gonna Do It!!!u

Sunday, January 01, 2006

He's Gonna Do It!!!

David got word that he's going to help with Habitat for Humanity in Louisiana in their Katrina relief efforts. He will be gone for two weeks, from January 16th through the 28th. It will cost us about $1,000.00 for him to go, plus he will not get paid while he's gone. We will make it through - what he's doing is so important and I'm very proud of him.

If anyone would like to donate to the cause, all monies we receive will go toward his trip. Any amount is appreciated and if you can't/don't want to donate, your good thoughts are appreciated as well. I want him to stay safe, and I want to not go insane taking care of our kids by myself hahaha.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter