ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Ughu

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ugh

I'm home sick today. I feel like crap warmed over. My voice is shot to hell - I'm sure some people think I sound sexy, but really? I'd rather not be feeling like ass right now. Luckily, my boss isn't giving me any trouble about staying home. I'm hoping a day home resting is all I need to get back on track.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night - the benefit of that was that I got to see Coldplay on Conan O'Brian last night and even bigger bonus, my friend Jose (who is a writer for the show) was on camera in a skit. It's always so funny to see him on tv. He looks markedly older now, but still very good. I'm so used to seeing the early 30s Jose and not the early 40s Jose.

Poor Zack's got a terrible cough from this thing too and came into bed with us right before I fell asleep. To be honest, I adore when he sneaks in our bed in the middle of the night. The other two kids never did that. He's such a cuddly little guy. I guess I can't call him little for much longer - he's getting to be such a big boy.

I'm going to go lay down for a bit. I have more to write about, so I hope to update again a little later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm still rather disappointed about the phone sex. But I do hope you're feeling better now!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter