ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Ain't That Always The Way?u

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ain't That Always The Way?

I've been looking forward to tonight for a while. Dave & Cassie are at the Alanis Morrisette concert, so it's just me and the boys. They are in bed now and I have alone time for the first time in a while. And guess what? I'm bored. I mean, seriously bored. There's nothing of interest on TV, I don't have a book that I'm reading or anything, I don't really feel like playing video games, and I'm bored as sin with the boards and my computer. Why does it always happen like this?

I miss Dave. I feel like I've barely seen him this week between his class, going out with some friends, work, and the concert. Tomorrow night we're having sushi with friends and they are coming over for a movie. That will be great fun. But for now, I'm here and BORED. No use inviting anyone over - we're in the middle of an ice storm. I could wrap Zack's birthday presnt, but I don't have any paper. I could do chores, but why? That's silly, I can do them any time.

Oh, and I know what's going to happen, too. I'm going to find something that interests me tremendously around 10pm so that when I'm really into it, I will have to pull myself away and go to bed. Typical hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter