ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!u

Saturday, November 05, 2005

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that it's finally a done deal, I can post about it :)

I'm going on a weekend girls' getaway to upstate NY in December!! I'm going with some online friends, one of whom I've already met. Stacey and Kim are bringing their babies and Lumpy (no, not her real name) is bringing her 4 year old daughter, Lemon (no, not her real name). I will be bringing Zack as well - he and Lemon will have a blast!!!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!! We have rooms reserved at a night hotel (adjoining rooms) and we're going to spend the weekend Xmas shopping!! I wonder if I will be able to get away with getting a few of Zack's gifts while we're up there. We'll have to see. I love that we will have adjoining rooms. We can put the kids to bed in one room and hang in the other, watching movies and stuff.

I will leave from work on a Friday and come home on Sunday. A short trip, but it's going to be a blast. Plus, free wine tasting - yippie!!!!

I'm so excited to meet Kim and Lumpy - they are really great. I consider Lumpy to be a good friend and I can't wait to finally meet her. I so need this break, it will be such a great time.

Now, I gotta start saving my tip money to take with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I am so jealous!! I hope you ladies have a magnificent time. I'm sure you will, since you're all so great!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter