ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Here it comesu

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Here it comes

The busy time.

Next week is Thanksgiving. I am having an Internet friend and her kids up for the long weekend. I'm so excited to meet her and hang out. Only problem? I got the schedule from hell at The Pot. Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. She's here from Tuesday to Saturday. She's not stressed about it, Dave's not stressed about it, so I guess I shouldn't be either. I'm excited because it will be great money and I need money for my trip to NY the following weekend. I just feel bad that I will be gone basically all weekend working, then the next weekend, I will be gone to NY. But, it's ok. Alex will be in Arizona for Thanksgiving, so Dave will have an easier time with only Zack & Cassie, that's for sure.

Our anniversary is coming up quickly as well and I don't know where we will go for dinner. I need to figure that out soon. 10 years. Wow!!!!

Then is Zack's birthday and Lorena's visit. Actually, Lorena will be here the day before Zack's birthday. I feel very unprepared for Xmas and such this year. I haven't bought any presents yet, really. I know a few things that I want to get. I already got Dave's present - tickets to see Alanis Morrisette live on December 15th. He's so excited! I have a few things for Alex already and know what I'm getting Cassie. I have nothing yet for Zack and need to buy double for him since it's his birthday AND Xmas next month.

The life of a busy mom - I'll be happy when the New Year is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter