ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Yup, I Rocku

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yup, I Rock

Hit my all-time high at The Pot on Saturday night - $220.00. Sweet. I wasn't even supposed to work that night, but Randy called and asked me to work. Dave said ok, so I did and woo hoo!!!

So far, we have $2,000 in the Disney fund. I'm so excited - this is going to be so much fun!!!

All my test results came back great. The doctor and I decided to give weight loss a try before going to hormones. I'd rather not have to take hormones.

I ran a little today, it's been a while, so I'm taking it easy. I will increase a little each day.

Dave's going camping tomorrow for the weekend. So just me and the kids for the weekend - that should be fun haha.

I picked up the kids' Halloween costumes - I'm glad I got them early. Now, I have to start thinking about Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter