ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Somebody likes me...u

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Somebody likes me...

Coldplay's touring the US again in the Spring. There is talk of another album coming out next year and then yet another tour in 2007.

I could pee my pants from the excitement. I hope they come to a closer venue this time around. I wish they would hurry up and announce the dates. I'm not sure I can wait much longer now that I've gotten a taste for them live.

In other news, we've decided to take a big family trip to Disney for Spring Break next year. I'm very excited about it. It's time to start socking away the money so that we can be sure that we have a great time. I want to go all out for this one. It's our reward for paying off all of our credit cards :) Can't wait, it will be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter