ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: My Friends Are Mean.u

Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Friends Are Mean.

I know several people who are currently at the Redskins/49ers football game here in town. They are all calling me, texting me, etc. to rub it in.

What will I be doing today? Working.

I'm tired. I miss my kids - I hate when my schedule gets messed up. I keep telling myself, just one more day, then I'm off until Wednesday. Then, I will have off all next weekend (provided I don't get scheduled Sunday, which I SHOULDN'T. Rumor has it they are alternating Sundays for us).

I haven't sat down and watched a football game in what feels like forever. Oh well, I can watch this game for another hour, then I have to get in the shower and get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter