ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Have I Mentioned I Love Coldplay?u

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Have I Mentioned I Love Coldplay?

The concert was last night. It was everything I could have hoped for. Just amazing and incredible. They sang every song that I wanted to hear, even a few that I was hoping to hear, but didn't think they would. They put on such a great show. Chris Martin is a fantastic frontman.

It was such a simple concert - not a lot of effects and such. They did have a large screen behind them that projected different shots of them performing (and some other things like bears and stuff hahaha). I'm in awe of them, they are fantastic.

I can't wait to see them again some time. This was the last night of their tour. Guess I'll have to wait a few years.

I'll post pictures later, after Jamie gets them to me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter