ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: TGIFu

Friday, September 09, 2005

TGIF

I'm ready for the weekend again. I have to work at The Pot tonight, but after that, I'm free all weekend.

We got Zack signed up to play soccer on Saturday mornings. It's going to be SO cute, I can't wait. We asked Alex if he wanted to play too, but he said no. He's going to be playing trumpet in band though and is very excited about that.

I took the kids to get pictures taken yesterday. Unfortunately, Sears doesn't have the pictures up on their website yet. They are great pictures. I found a coupon in the trash there for $9.99 for a package. So, for $10.49 I got 1 8x10, 2 5x7, and soemthing like 24 wallets. I'm psyched. The boys were borderline hellish, but it didn't help that the service there was slow as molassas. Took us over an hour. But hey, again, it only cost me $10.49.

3 weeks until Coldplay :) 21 days. I can make it!

I'm feeling great now. The meds are kicking in and I'm starting to feel like myself again. I never realized exactly how low I'd gotten until now. Amazing.

I KNOW I'm feeling better because even a phone call from Susan last weekend didn't phase me. That's right, folks. The stupid bitch finally called her children after 14 months of no contact. Nice, huh? Gosh, how HONORED they should be that she took time out of her busy schedule to finally call. Alex didn't even want to talk to her. Serves her right. Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter