ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: My boyu

Saturday, September 03, 2005

My boy

Is the cutest thing on earth. I tell you, he makes me laugh every day. He's the sweetest thing. I told Dave my foot hurt and Zack said "you want me to make it better?" and then he gave me a big hug. How sweet is that? He speaks so well, too. Sometimes I will ask him questions just to hear him talk, even if I'm repeating what I just asked him. He goes to scare us with his little skeleton mask and if we act scared at all, he will rip it off and very concerned say "It's me, Zackwy" to ease our minds. Sigh..I love that kid so much :)

An update on me: I went to see my family doctor on Thursday. I just couldn't take the ups and downs anymore. She asked me a ton of questions and I explained everything as best as I could. She gave me a prescription for anti-depressants, which I started yesterday.

I really hope this works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter