ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Yippie!!!u

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yippie!!!

Dave's birthday was a success. He loved the restaurant and the movie. We picked up an MP3 player for him at the mall with his birthday money. A fun time was had by all.

Today has been very low-key. Did some laundry, dishes, cooking, etc. Had a long work-out this morning. 45 minutes on the treadmill and about 30 minutes of weight work after. I've been tired ever since.

Zack's daycare is closed this coming week. He will stay home with Cassie until Friday when she goes to Arizona for a week - that day he and Alex will come to work with me. Wish me luck with that one!!

Nothing else is going on - I promised myself I'd try to write something every day, so there ya go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter