ue I'm More Than Just a Mom...I Think: Tomorrow's the big dayu

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tomorrow's the big day

My biopsy is at 1:45. I got it moved up a week because I couldn't handle the stress of waiting. So I have less than 24 hours and I'm starting to become scared shitless. Waiting for this has been killing me stress-wise. I haven't been sleeping well at all. Knowing that I'm sitting here WAITING to be in pain is so taxing on me. I know this will hurt. I know it will hurt A LOT. It's not like going to the dentist or something.

I've talked to people who have had it done. I know what to expect and I know it's not a "you think it's going to be worse than it actually is". I've been there. Usually I think it's going to be BETTER than it actually is. Like when I had my IUD put in. I thought, "it's going to hurt like hell". I was completely prepared for it to hurt a lot. It hurt way more than I thought it would.

Anyway, I don't think I will know the results tomorrow. I think I will have to wait a while. At least the test will be over with. Ugh. I seriously hate this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you, Hon. I'll pray it's not too painful, and the results are a big fat NEGATIVE!!
Much love,
Wendy

12:58 AM  
Blogger blah said...

keeping you in my thoughts today Cathy!! Hoping you get those results quickly too. Hugs

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Accessing the blogger within
What do you get when you cross a Web with a log? Answer: blog, aka a global phenomenon.
Great blog! I'll have to visit again soon!
I have a baby shower games site/blog. I post information on baby shower games related stuff.
Check it out sometime :-)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for you today!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Hit Counter